Missed Appointment & Cancellation Policy
- We require 48 hours’ notice if you wish to cancel your appointment. This includes changing your appointment to a different treatment if it is of lesser value.
- We will contact you to confirm your appointment 48 hours before and we ask you contact us at this point if you need to cancel or change your appointment.
- If the correct notice is not received there will be a cancellation charge of 50% of the treatment cost.
- If you fail to attend your appointment and do not let us know, we will charge the full cost of the treatment.
- We appreciate that sometimes emergencies happen, and these situations will be taken into consideration where appropriate.
Thank you for understanding.